- Always turn your jeans inside-out before washing them
- It is advised that you wash your jeans separately on a cool cycle.
- Use a mild detergent or Mr Black Denim Rinse.
- Never use bleach unless you want to revive the acid wash look.
- Never soak your jeans because it will cause the indigo dye to run. This will make our jeans fade faster than they should.
- Hang them in the shade to dry so the sun doesn't fade them.
- Don’t tumble dry. This makes the fibers weaker and will cause your jeans to Shrink and in turn lose their shape as you wear them.
If you prefer that lived-in look don’t iron them.
If you like to have them looking sharp and crisp?
Use lots and lots of steam when ironing.
No Wash Option 1
Use our Mr Black Denim Refresh spray to give your jeans a pleasant and fresh smell.
No Wash Option 2
Hang your jeans in the bathroom when you have a shower. The steam will help to drop out any unwanted creases and "freshen" them up.